Sweet and sour Aprikosenmandelmuffins, that you can pick up well a couple of days. The muffins taste my opinion best, one day rest left. The Flower Backförmchen silicone have I given recently by friends – you had to be tested immediately, of course.
- 170 g butter
- 140 g sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 170 g ground almonds
- 85 g flour
- 1 1/2 TSP baking soda
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- 6 Apricots
- Wash apricots, core and cut in half. Set aside.
- In a bowl 170 g butter and 140 beat g sugar.
- Add two eggs and good taste mix.
- Ground almonds (170 g) stir and mix.
- Flour (85 g), 1 1/2 Teaspoon of baking powder and one teaspoon of cinnamon mix and then add to the mixture and mix to taste.
- Spread batter to the muffin cups.
- Then each one apricot half the muffin cups and press into something in the dough.
- In a preheated oven at 180 ° C 20 - 25 min bake.
This post contains affiliate links, What does mean, I get a small Commission, should you click on the link and buy one of the books.