Cake POPs, to german: Cake on a stick, in the form of carrots for Easter. Basic recipe is a simple light sponge cake.
12 Cake POPs
70 g butter, soft
70 g sugar
75 g flour
1 MSP. Baking soda
a few splashes of lemon juice
2 TL cheese
250 g Candy melts (Orange)
50 g dark chocolate
PEAR peel or Apple cords (This is the candy)
Cake pop stems
Cake pop basic dough
1. 70(g) soft butter and 70 g sugar until foamy. The egg, 75g flour, stir the tip of a knife, and a few squirts lemon juice and taste mix well.
15 min. Bake at 160 ° C. Provisionally, I baked the dough into Silikonmuffinsformen.
2. The cooled, crumble baked dough in a bowl. 2 TL stir cream cheese. Knead with your hands.
3. The dough to carrots (Optionally balls or other shapes) form.
At least 15 min. in the refrigerator.
4. PEAR peel or Apple cords as Strunk tie cut real.
5. Candy melts (colored chocolate) melt in a Bain-Marie. At best a high vessel use. The cake pop stems inside dunk and then stick in the cake POPs. Short let dry, then dip the cake POPs completely in the candy melts. Press the bulb shell or Apple cords in the cake POPs.
Let the chocolate dry.
6. Melt the dark chocolate in a Bain-Marie. Apply with a small brush strokes.